Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blueprints On How To Build A Table For The Big Green Egg I Want To Make A Blueprint Of A Wooden Table I Want To Build. What Software To Use?

I want to make a blueprint of a wooden table I want to build. What software to use? - blueprints on how to build a table for the big green egg

This is a complex picture and the need to plan for the measures are correct, and I can prove it works. What is a good software for someone who has never used before this software? Something easy to start.

1 comment:

Jake K said...

If you are willing to give money, try something like a professional CAD program like AutoCAD ... Remember, it is quite expensive. Depending on how long you need, you can simply download a trial version, however.

Was done for a 3D view of the above, maybe try the software free Blender3D Blender.org ... It is very powerful, but somewhat difficult at first use.

Post a Comment