Sunday, February 21, 2010

Car Upolstery Regarding The No Smoking Law Which Comes Into Effect In England In July?

Regarding the no smoking law which comes into effect in England in July? - car upolstery

I have friends who are working in private Hire.Although proprietary drivers who reported that thay do not smoke get in your car during a break, but used as a private car (weekend / day off, etc..) This is also because of the smoke increases in the specified upolstery.Now know if I do not have to work from home leave, while the workers here, as it is classified as an area of work, but it means that every time the presumption that I am a smoker, I can not load all homeworkers and logicaly is upolstry?

6 comments:

MK6 said...

Re-engineering of society is the goal and the reason you are not in order.

I am against this serious "impartiality" of govn't. Wait until the ban snuff smokelsss - since ... to do for some reason ...

lion of judah said...

Britain takes over ..

Most of Europe has no problem with smoking, such as Britain, where even the gray areas of prohibition ... .... ridiculous

If someone in your house is not a private residence, place of work .. If you ask them not to leave .... Smoke in his car is not a public place ....

Again, Britain is the laughing stock of Europe

Amy said...

Janet is a good place I to stop in Wales and our ban starts tomorrow ...

susie x ♥♥♥ said...

Its crazy, completely out of control now fallen. I am a smoker, but I agree with banning smoking in public places, not in his own car when Flippin ....!

susie x ♥♥♥ said...

Its crazy, completely out of control now fallen. I am a smoker, but I agree with banning smoking in public places, not in his own car when Flippin ....!

Karen said...

I just got a copy of the legislation to the smoke-free England "that each pdf on the network () can be found. You are absolutely right to propose that the private car, I agree with you, as it is just that! But in all honesty, you said that you smoke? "I smoke, then I would ask workers to go home, I will not speak. When asked, I will just say no!

Post a Comment