Saturday, February 20, 2010

Metal Core Weels For Scooter Are There Any Non-christian Metal-core Or Hardcore Bands That Sound Like Parkway Drive?

Are there any non-christian metal-core or hardcore bands that sound like parkway drive? - metal core weels for scooter

I'm trying to find a hardcore band that, like Parkway Drive, but this is not a Christian, it seems they all are. Not that I am an enemy of God does not believe, however, but this is not the point, and respect for all ideas of God, and I hope that this is not an issue of religion. I want to find only one good non-metal or hard-core Christian.

2 comments:

METALHEA... said...

As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red
The Devil Wears Prada
^ ^ They are all Christians!

DevilDriver
Lamb of God
Unearth
Bring Me The Horizon
Slipknot
dahlila murder of black
Not all Christians are not ^ ^ ^

Joshhhhh... said...

I'm not sure that Christians are one of those bands ..
But .......
I Killed The Prom Queen
As I Lay Dying,
Austrian Death Machine
August Burns Red
Bring Me The Horizon
The Devil Wears Prada

and the best metal band ever
The Jonas Brothers \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Post a Comment